top of page

Express Entry

If you want to come to Canada as a skilled immigrant, your job, and the work you have done in the past, must be skill type 0, or level A or B to use Express Entry.


Express Entry is used to manage applications for permanent residence under these federal economic immigration programs:

  • the Federal Skilled Worker Program

  • the Federal Skilled Trades Program

  • the Canadian Experience Class

Federal Skilled Worker / Trade Skilled Worker

1. Consult eligibility With your resume

2. Create Personal Profile at Express Entry

3. Job search + Language Test

4. Draw once a month in a pool of Express Entry According to CRA

5. Job offer / Invitations to Apply

6. Fill out the online form + all the documents + pay fees /
Submit your complete application

7. Approved your application / A Confirmation of Permanent Residence /
Get PR Status at POE

CEC (Canadian Experience Class)

Temporary Foreign Work Permit / Post-Graduation Work Permit

1. Create your profile at EE after 12 months working / Language Test

2. Job offer = Employer apply LMIA for PR & passed

3. A bridging open work permit while waiting for ITA

4. Same processing when you get Invitations to Apply


The NOC is a system used by the Government of Canada to classify jobs (occupations). Jobs are grouped based on the type of work a person does and the types of job duties.

Many of Canada’s immigration programs use it to decide if a job, or type of work experience, is valid for that program’s criteria. For instance, if a person wants to apply as a skilled worker they should check the NOC to see which jobs are considered “skilled” (NOC Skill Type 0 or Skill Level A or B).

The job information is broken down into a number of groups. For immigration purposes, the main groups are:

  1. Skill Type 0 (zero) – management jobs.

    • examples: restaurant managers, mine managers, shore captains (fishing)

  2. Skill Level A — professional jobs. People usually need a degree from a university for these jobs.

    • examples: doctors, dentists, architects

  3. Skill Level B — technical jobs and skilled trades. People usually need a college diploma or to train as an apprentice to do these jobs.

    • examples: chefs, electricians, plumbers

  4. Skill Level C — intermediate jobs. These jobs usually need high school and/or job-specific training.

    • examples: long-haul truck drivers, butchers, food and beverage servers

  5. Skill Level D — labour jobs. On-the-job training is usually given.

    • examples: cleaning staff, oil field workers, fruit pickers

If your job is skill level C or D;

  • you may be able to come to Canada as a provincial nominee (all skill types/levels),

  • you may be able to work here for up to two years.

Please contact us if you have any questions.

bottom of page