top of page


eTA (Electronic Travel Authorization)

 If you are coming from one of visa-exempt countries, you need to obtain an eTA before flying to Canada. It costs CAD $7 to get an eTA and it is valid for up to five years.

Temporary Residents Visa

A temporary resident is a foreign national who is legally authorized to enter Canada for temporary purposes.

Foreign nationals obtain temporary resident status when they have been found to meet the requirements of the legislation to enter and/or remain in Canada as visitors, students, workers and temporary resident permit holders. There are several categories to apply for a temporary resident such as visitors, international students, and temporary workers.

Please contact us when you want to come to Canada as a temporary resident.

Study Permit

You need to get a Study Permit when you want to study more than 6 months in Canada.  Before you apply for a study permit, you must have been accepted at a Designated Learning Institution in Canada. Our agency will assist you in the application process for the study permit by first helping you find a DLI anywhere in Canada. The process how to get a study permit is below. If you are interested in studying in Canada, please contact us.

Consult what level of study you want

Search for schools

Apply to schools

Get accepted and pay tuition

Apply for a Study Permit with LOA

Receive a Study Permit at POE

Work Permit

Usually you need a work permit to work in Canada. Before you apply for a work permit, your employer must apply for LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment) and the application of LMIA should be passed.In some cases, you can work without a permit. If you want to know where and how to find an employer and how to apply for a work permit, please contact us.  The process how to get a work permit is below.

Receive a Work Permit at POE

Foreign Worker apply for a work permit

Employer apply for LMIA and get passed

You have a job offer from an employer make a contract

 Employer searching for Temporary Foreign Worker

Visitor Record

You will get a Visitor Record when you are accompanying your child who is studying with a study permit in Canada or when you want to extend your stay as a visitor in Canada.

Super Visa

The Super Visa is a multi-entry visa that provides multiple entries for a period up to 10 years. The Super Visa allows an individual to stay for up to two years without the need to renew their status on initial entry into Canada. There are specific requirements that you must meet to be able to get a super visa. For example, you must be a permanent resident or a Canadian citizen to apply for a Super Visa.  If you are interested in a Super Visa, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

bottom of page